Thursday, December 11, 2008

A new inspirational movie from simple thruths

Creating a flash movie could be a simple task but to add creative thinking to the work that is being done is not everyones cup of tea. Simple thruths have come up with a beautiful inspiration movie which is truly creative and worth the time.

Click on the link below to watch the short flash movie and get inspired.

The movie is named as the peacock in the land of the penguins. The movie showcases about how can we find the opportunities in the work that we do.

http://www.perrythepeacock.com/

2 comments:

GeorginA said...

Dear Dr Obodo, After 7 years trying to conceive I finally got pregnant 4 weeks after I read a testimony and followed it up with the email templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk. It was simply amazing. I had history of recurrent miscarriages and was also diagnosed with genetic
problems but using your system I got pregnant naturally at age 44& after 2 HSGs and 4 negative IUIs including 6 induction Clomid
cycles and laparscopy. Everything in your book makes sense. I am recommending your blog templeofanswer.blogspot.com
to all my friends. God bless you!"

Nicole Terry, Age 44, With Her Baby Dean - Michigan U.S.A

Jay Will said...

Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and I already have known that, the best solution to Paralysis is herbal medicines. My family and I are proof to this including Rex my friend.
I came to trust Nze Njoku Herbal Home after many months that, they have healed my friend from Pain and Arthritis without any aftereffect.
So I also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my father who have suffered paralysis for 6years.
My father took this herbal medicine from Nze Njoku Herbal Home without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within 4weeks.
As I write this my father is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
Feel free to contact him on;
nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com